- Harvard University has a gay and lesbian chair... which is odd because I didn't know that furniture had a sexual orientation
- Google Wave is washing its way round the world pretty quick before it's even available...
- I would love to see people being filmed using Microsoft's Project Natal and put that to music (sure that's just me)
- Audio doesn't have to be tricky... this is a fantastic resource giving 4 great tips for people starting out with recording audio
- Web 2.0 tools are often said to be awkward in terms of accessibility - this excellent site from TechDis tells you what's good, what's not... and helps you make some sensible tool choices
- Opera 10 arrives in beta... but I haven't found time to have a look see
- The over 50s are fed up of Facebook... maybe all the retiring Professors can fill the gap?
- Oh, and China could well be running out of things to block... but I doubt it
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Things I discovered on the web this week...
Another week... another trawl through Google Reader after I'd let it's aggregating goodness get on top of me so had to do a massively quick skim through. And here are the resulting finds: