Friday, November 16, 2007

Chocs away ... the confectionery-fuelled expedition to Africa

Chocs away ... the confectionery-fuelled expedition to Africa: "Misshapen walnut whips, crumbled flakes and jerry-cans of other chocolate waste are about to power a British expedition's lorry more than 4,500 miles across the Sahara to Timbuktu. The carbon-saving truck is designed to test biodiesel distilled from reject sweets and other byproducts of British confectionery factories."

In honour of this brave and interesting expedition... I intend to dedicate the next year to fuelling myself by the power of chocolate as much as I'm able.

See my dedication to exploring new technologies? I think the Nobel Prize could be mine for the taking... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...