- Use Twitter as an electronic voting system during presentations...
- Use Twitter at conferences
- Share files using Twitter
- Totally wipe a computer of data before getting rid of it
- Face disciplinary action for Twittering
- Discover your deleted photos aren't really deleted if they're on the social web
- Use a computational knowledge engine even if all you can think to do with it is put in your birth date
- Put the phrase "Web 3.0" into a sentence without knowing nothing at all about it
- Be a successful e-tutor (even if the term e-tutor makes my skin crawl for some reason!)
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Things I discovered this week...